Terms and Conditions for Business Lite, Business Fibre and Business Dedicated Customers.
The object of this document is to act as a binding legal agreement between you (the Customer) and Fibre WiFi Ltd trading as FibreWiFi / Buz Broadband Ltd trading as BUZCOM (the Provider) regarding any products the Customer purchases from the Provider. Any such products will be known as services (the Services).
If the Customer fails to adhere to the T&C's the Provider reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Services. Should this take place the Customer will still be liable to pay for any charges due during the contract period. The benefit of this Agreement may be assigned by the Provider to another party at the sole discretion of the Provider and without notice to the Customer.
By using the Services the Customer agrees to these T&C's which apply to Business Lite and Business Dedicated Customers.
The Provider can update this policy at any time without notice. It is the responsibility of the Customer to review this document at regular intervals. For major updates to these T&C's the Provider will send an email copy to the Customer address held on record. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that a working and monitored email address is made available to the Provider.
1. In order to be a Customer you must be a limited company that is trading and registered at Companies House or an individual of at least 18 years of age or older.
2. The Customer who purchases the Services will be held responsible for enforcing the T&C's at their location. This includes but is not limited to securing and monitoring the use of all wireless devices connected beyond the Providers' primary radio at the Customer premises. The Provider holds the Customer liable for any violations to the T&C's.
3. Any and all users are expected to abide by the T&C's. The Provider will deal directly with the Customer and only the Customer, should the T&C's be breached. If a resolution cannot be found then the Services can be suspended or terminated at the sole discretion of the Provider.
4. Due to the varying nature of the Internet the Provider cannot be held responsible for any offensive, unlawful, or harmful material. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that any such material is controlled and the Customer should have adequate protective measures in place.
5. Using the Providers' Services to distribute any material that is offensive, abusive, obscene, hateful, or threatening constitutes a criminal act and is not allowed. The Provider will have the final decision in what is acceptable should the T&C's be breached.
6. Using the Service to transmit, distribute, or store any material that is considered unlawful by current legislation in England and Wales is strictly prohibited.
7. It is the responsibility of the Customer to provide current contact information. This includes but is not limited to email address, home phone, mobile phone, and billing address. The provision of any incorrect information will be considered a breach of the T&C's.
8. Once the activation fee has been received, you will be contacted within five working days to arrange an installation. The provision date is considered to be the day the Services go live at the time of installation for billing purposes. Should the Customer wish to change their confirmed installation / survey date within 48 hours of a scheduled installation / survey then a £60 rearrangement fee is payable by the Customer.
9. Payments for the Services are taken using the payment details provided by the Customer at the time of purchase. Should a non Direct Debit payment be missed then a further attempt will be made to take payment within 7 days. Should this payment fail then Services will be suspended and a fee of £10 will be payable by the Customer in addition to the amount outstanding to restart Services.
If the £10 fee plus the amount outstanding is not be paid within a further 7 days then Services will be cancelled and the Customer will be liable for immediate payment of the remaining contracted period. If full payment is not received within thirty calendar days from the date of the first payment failure then the account will be passed to recovery agencies. Such action can affect your credit score.
Should a Direct Debit Customers payment be declined then their connection will be suspended and they will be redirected to a page which invites them to pay by debit card. A £5 reactivation fee is payable at this point.
10. A Customer must provide access to their property for the Provider to reclaim infrastructure equipment which belongs to Buz Broadband Ltd t/a BUZCOM within 14 days of a Customer ceasing to remain a subscriber. The equipment includes, but is not limited to the radio which is installed on the outside of the Customer premises, the cable from the radio, the internal POE (Power over Ethernet) device, and any associated metalwork / fixings. The Provider will fill any external holes created by the installation, this does not extend to the inside of a Customer's property where no remedial work will take place. Should a Customer fail to provide access within 14 days of ceasing to remain a subscriber then a charge of £295 for BUZCOM property will be invoiced to the Customer.
11. The external radio supplied by the Provider to connect the Customer to the Providers network, cabling, fixings, and the internal POE device remain the property of the Provider at all times. The Customer is expected to remain connected to the Providers network at all times. This means that the Customer must provide power to the Providers equipment at all times. Should the Customer need to turn off power they should first contact the Provider via: email@example.com - should power be disconnected more than five times in any twelve month period then the Provider reserves the right to terminate the Services and to reclaim any outstanding money. Power outages verified by UK Power Networks are excluded from this total.
12. If the Customer or any users of the Customers connection attempt to disrupt the Services of another Customer by physically manipulating equipment or attempting to disrupt Services electronically then this will be considered abuse of the T&C's and grounds for termination of Services without notice and with all outstanding contractual money due on demand.
13. Customers may not use any software either written or obtained via the Internet to disrupt the Services. This includes services provided by other suppliers.
14. Any attempt to circumvent the security of the hardware owned or operated by the Provider will be considered a breach of the T&C's and grounds for termination of Services without notice and with all outstanding contractual money due on demand.
15. Any type of harassment either physical or electronic is not allowed and grounds for termination of Services without notice and with all outstanding contractual money due on demand.
16. The forwarding of unacceptable material under the law of England and Wales is prohibited even if the recipient asks for the material to be sent and grounds for termination of Services without notice and with all outstanding contractual money due on demand.
17. Any attempt to disrupt email service is not acceptable. It is also the responsibility of the Customer to protect their environment against malicious emails. This includes but is not limited to keeping their systems up to date and using anti virus software.
18. Manipulating email header information is prohibited and will be considered grounds for termination of Services without notice and with all outstanding contractual money due on demand.
19. By using the Services the Customer and users of the Customers Services agree to the T&C's. This policy may change at the discretion of the Provider and no advanced warning need be given. It is the responsibility of the Customer to check the T&C's at www.fibrewifi.com for any changes. For major updates to these T&C's the Provider will send an email to the Customer address held on record. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that a working and monitored email address is made available to the Provider.
20. It is the Customer responsibility to to investigate and obtain all necessary planning and building consents from the relevant authorities prior to the installation of any equipment supplied by the Provider.
The Customer indemnifies the Provider for any losses incurred should all necessary planning and building consents from the relevant authorities fail to be obtained by the Customer.
21. The minimum contractual period is twelve months unless otherwise advised by the Provider. During month eleven of your subscription we will make contact with the Customer to offer a further twelve month contract at the same rate, with no price rises guaranteed for at least six months. If the Customer fails to take advantage of this offer and remains a Customer beyond their initial twelve month agreement then their Services would revert to a rolling monthly agreement. A rolling agreement will attract a higher monthly payment and this will be advised to a Customer at the time. Should a Customer wish to terminate after their contractual period has ended (including monthly rolling agreements) they should give 30 days notice by emailing their intentions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
22. By using the Services the Customer and users of the Services provided to the Customer agree to the monitoring of their service in so far as allowed by The law of England and Wales. This type of monitoring can be done for administration, tracking of illegal activity, and protection of the network to counter abuse and to ensure optimal performance of the Services. The Provider will comply with court orders received and will disclose Customers information requested by the courts in England and Wales.
23. All Services belong to the Provider and the reselling or redistribution of any Services is strictly prohibited without written authorisation from the Providers Managing Director.
24. Customers may not import, export, re-export, or host any material classified as copyrighted without first obtaining licences or permission to use before handling any such copyrighted material or information. Copyrighted material is any material considered to be copyrighted property of the owner under international law.
25. Customers and users of the Services provided to the Customer may not impersonate the Providers' personnel either physically or electronically. This includes but is not limited to chat rooms, e-mail, or any type of social media. Any attempt to impersonate the Providers staff to gain private information or to represent the Provider will be considered grounds for termination of Services without notice and with all outstanding contractual money due on demand.
26. Using the Providers Services to either knowingly or unknowingly send spam email messages is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to spamming for commercial use. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that any such activity is monitored and stopped. The provider with will work with anti spamming agencies to ensure that Services are not impaired by such activity. Should the Customer not take measures to stop spam within 24 hours of being notified by the Provider then this will be considers a gross abuse of the Services and will be considered grounds for termination without notice and with all outstanding contractual money due on demand.
27. The Customer and users of the Services provided to the Customer will be responsible for any content they publish to the Internet. The Provider will not be held responsible for any harmful or damaging actions that occur from the publishing of any such material. The Customer will be solely liable for any action taken by any party under international law.
28. The Customer agrees to indemnify the Provider, it's Directors and employees for any harmful action received from accessing the Internet. The Customer will take preventive measures to ensure their privacy is maintained. This includes but is not limited to ensuring their hardware and software have the latest security measures installed including anti virus software.
29. Static and dynamically assigned IP addresses are not the property of the account holder and therefore cannot be transferred. The Provider retains all rights and privileges to these addresses and can modify them as they see fit.
30. All pricing is exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
31. These T&C's are in compliance with the laws of the England and Wales. If it is found that any parts are not in accordance with current laws then the remaining agreement will remain in full effect. If there are any disputes the Provider will work to resolve them quickly and efficiently. If a resolution cannot be obtained then the Provider is a member of Ombudsman Services and the customer should direct any qualifying issues towards:
Ombudsman Services: Communications PO Box 730