The object of this document is to act as a binding legal agreement between you (the Customer) and FibreWiFi (the Provider) regarding any products the Customer purchases from the Provider. Any such products will be known as services (the Services).
If the Customer fails to adhere to the T&C's the Provider reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Services. Should this take place the Customer will still be liable to pay for any charges due during the contract period. The benefit of this agreement may be assigned by the Provider to another party at the sole discretion of the Provider and without notice to the Customer.
By using the Services the Customer agrees to these T&C's which apply to Super / Ultra / Universal / and Holiday Home Customers.
The Provider can update this policy at any time without notice. It is the responsibility of the Customer to review this document at regular intervals. For major updates to these T&C's the Provider will send an email copy to the Customer address held on record. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that a working and monitored email address made available to the Provider.
1. In order to be a Customer you must be at least 18 years of age or older.
2. The Customer who purchases the Services will be held responsible for enforcing the T&C's at their location. This includes but is not limited to securing and monitoring the use of all wireless devices connected beyond the Providers primary radio at the Customer premises. The Provider holds the Customer liable for any violations to the T&C's.
3. Any and all users are expected to abide by the T&C's. The Provider will deal directly with the Customer and only the Customer should the T&C's be breached. If a resolution cannot be found then the Services can be suspended or terminated at the sole discretion of the Provider.
4. Due to the varying nature of the Internet the Provider cannot be held responsible for any offensive, unlawful, or harmful material. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that any such material is controlled and the Customer should have adequate protective measures in place.
5. Using the Providers service to distribute any material that is offensive, abusive, obscene, hateful, or threatening constitutes a criminal act and is not allowed. The Provider will have the final decision regarding what is acceptable should the T&C's be breached.
6. Using the Service to transmit, distribute, or store any material that is considered unlawful by current UK legislation is strictly prohibited.
7. It is the responsibility of the Customer to provide current contact information. This includes but is not limited to email address, home phone, mobile phone, and billing address. The provision of any incorrect information will be considered a breach of the T&C's.
￼￼8. Once the activation fee has been received, you will be contacted within 5 working days to arrange an installation which will normally be within 14 working days. The provision date for billing purposes is considered to be the day the Services go live at the time of installation.. The engineers will inform the Customer of the speeds achieved once on site during testing and prior to installation. At this time and for any reason should the Customer decide not to proceed then a full refund will be provided and installation shall not take place. Should the Customer agree to proceed they will be asked to sign a document which states they accept the speed at the time of installation and understand that speeds will vary and are not guaranteed. Should the Customer wish to change their confirmed installation / survey date within 48 hours of a scheduled installation / survey then a £60 rearrangement fee is payable by the Customer.
9. Payments for the Services are taken using the payment details provided by the Customer at the time of purchase. Should a payment be missed a second attempt will be made to take payment within seven days. Should this payment fail then Services will be suspended and a fee of £30 will be payable to restart Services. Should this fee not be paid within a further seven days then Services will be cancelled and the Customer will be liable for immediate payment of the remaining contracted period. Should this payment not be received within thirty days then the account will be passed to recovery agencies. Such action can affect your credit score.
10. A Customer must provide access to their property for the Provider to reclaim it's equipment (the radio which is installed on the outside of the Customer premises, the cable from the radio, and the internal PoE (Power over Ethernet) device which provides power to the radio) within 14 days of a Customer ceasing to remain a subscriber. The Provider will fill any external holes created by the installation, this does not extend to the inside of a Customer's property where no remedial work will take place. Should a Customer fail to provide access then a charge of £195 will be invoiced to the Customer.
11. Monthly subscriptions can be upgraded, but not downgraded at any time within the contracted period. The option of an annual subscription is available and Customers who choose this option benefit from 12 months service for the price of 11 months.
12. Holiday Home subscribers are eligible to pay a reduced single payment for a Super Connection. This package is only available to static caravans and leisure park lodges. For those resident up to seven months a year starting March 1st or April 1st the payment in year one is £275 and includes installation and activation. In year two onwards the fee is £125 per year (subject to annual price review). For those resident between seven and twelve months then the cost for new customers in year one is £315 (which includes installation and activation) and £165 in year two going forward (subject to annual price review).
Should customers wish to spread payments then they have the option of paying monthly over twelve instalments from year two onwards starting at £15 per month: FibreWiFi Pricing
A Holiday Homes Max booster can be purchased for a one off payment of £75 per year which includes an increased monthly usage allowance of 300GB (up from 100GB) and 48 hour (Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays) replacement of FibreWiFi reception equipment. Additional Data Allowances can be purchased through the Providers website should the monthly limit be reached.
13. Each package (excluding Business Dedicated which is totally unlimited) comes with a monthly data allowance. When a Customer is within 10GB of their monthly data allowance they will be sent an email inviting them to purchase additional data bundles. Should the Customer reach their monthly allowance and decide not to purchase any additional bundles then they will not be disconnected, however their connection will be reduced to dial-up speeds (sub 100Kb/s) for the remainder of their subscription month.
14. A Standard Installation includes up to 20 metres of cable from the external reception radio to a nominated position within the customers property. Extra cabling will be charged at £1 per metre. The customer is presented with an Ethernet connection at the end of the cable. This can be plugged directly into a computer's Ethernet port for connection to the Internet. No WiFi Access Point is provided as part of the Standard Installation. A customer can purchase a WiFi Access Point from their own preferred store or direct from the FibreWiFi installer, Provider models are available from £49. The Provider does not allow customer access to settings contained within any supplied Wireless Access Point for the Super / Ultra / Universal / and Holiday Home Packages. Should the customer choose to purchase their own WiFi Access Point then a "Cable," rather than an, "ADSL," device should be selected. A set up charge of £60 will be payable to the installer if a customer provides their own WiFi Access Point and does not wish to fit it themselves.
￼15. The external radio supplied by the Provider to connect the Customer to the Providers network remains the property of the Provider at all times.
16. External Radio Guarantee: For Super / Ultra / Universal /and Holiday Home Customer's the external radio equipment comes with a twelve month guarantee during which time any faults are resolved at the Provider's cost.
Prior to the end of a Customer's twelve month minimum subscription period the Provider will offer Super / Universal / and Holiday Home subscribers an option to purchase a further twelve month guarantee for a one off charge of £45, or £5 per month. As in year one this guarantee covers any faults with the Providers external equipment.
For the avoidance of doubt should a Customer decide to cancel their subscription no partial refund of the twelve month guarantee fee will be due. If a Customer decides not to pay for the further guarantee then should a service visit be required after the end of the first years subscription then a call out fee of £60 will be payable in advance of any visit. This will cover work that takes place during the first two hours the Provider's engineers are at a Customer premises, each partial hour beyond the first two is charged at £30 per hour. In addition if any of the Provider's external equipment has failed at a Customer's premises and requires replacement then there will be an activation fee of £115. Any new equipment comes with a twelve month warranty.
Subscribers to the Ultra package automatically receive a further one year guarantee without charge for as long as they remain Ultra subscribers.
17. The Customer is expected to remain connected to the Providers network at all times. This means that the Customer must provide power to the Providers equipment at all times. Should the Customer need to turn off power they should first contact the Provider via: firstname.lastname@example.org - should power be disconnected more than five times in any twelve month period then the Provider reserves the right to terminate the Services and to reclaim any outstanding money. Power outages verified by UK Power Networks are excluded from this total.
18. The Customer is responsible for any items connected to the Providers equipment and no support will be provided. This includes, but is not limited to: internal wireless access points, powerline adaptors, WiFi extenders, computers, smart tv's, mobile phones, and internet tablets.
19. If the Customer or any users of the Customers connection attempt to disrupt the Services of another Customer by physically manipulating equipment or attempting to disrupt Services electronically then this will be considered abuse of the T&C's and grounds for termination of Services without notice and with all outstanding contractual money due on demand.
20. Customers may not use any software either written or obtained via the Internet to disrupt the Services. This includes services provided by other suppliers.
21. Any attempt to circumvent the security of the hardware owned or operated by the Provider will be considered a breach of the T&C's and grounds for termination of Services without notice and with all outstanding contractual money due on demand.
22. Any type of harassment and abuse either physical or electronic, including, but not limited to anything which brings the reputation of the Provider or it's Employees into disrepute, is not allowed and grounds for termination of Services without notice and with all outstanding contractual money due on demand.
23. The forwarding of unacceptable material under UK law is prohibited even if the recipient asks for the material to be sent and grounds for termination of Services without notice and with all outstanding contractual money due on demand.
24. Any attempt to disrupt any email service is not acceptable. It is also the responsibility of the Customer to protect their environment against malicious emails. This includes but is not limited to keeping their systems up to date and using either free or purchased anti virus software.
25. Manipulating email header information is prohibited and will be considered grounds for termination of Services without notice and with all outstanding contractual money due on demand.
26. By using the Services the Customer and users of the Customers Services agree to the T&C's. This policy may change at the discretion of the Provider and no advanced warning need be given. It is the responsibility of the Customer to check the T&C's at www.fibrewifi.com for any changes. For major updates to these T&C's the Provider will send an email copy to the Customer address held on record. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that a working and monitored email address made available to the Provider.
27. The agreement between the Provider and the Customer will be governed by UK law.
￼28. The minimum contractual period is twelve months unless otherwise advised by the Provider. After this time 30 days notice is required to terminate the Services. Should the Customer wish to terminate after their contractual period has ended they should give 30 days notice by emailing their intentions to: email@example.com
29. By using the Services the Customer and users of the Services provided to the Customer agree to the monitoring of their service in so far as allowed by UK law. This type of monitoring can be done for administration, tracking of illegal activity, and protection of the network to counter abuse and to ensure optimal performance of the Services. The Provider will comply with court orders received and will disclose Customers information requested by the courts in England and Wales.
30. All Services belong to the Provider and the reselling or redistribution of any Services is strictly prohibited without written authorisation from the Provider's Managing Director.
31. Customers may not import, export, re-export, or host any material classified as copyrighted. The Customer must first obtain licenses or permission before handling any such copyrighted material or information. Copyrighted material is any material considered to be copyrighted property of the owner under international law.
32. Customers and users of the Services provided to the Customer may not impersonate the Providers personnel either physically or by representing themselves by electronic means. This includes but is not limited to chat rooms, e-mail, or any type of social media. Any attempt to impersonate the Provider to gain private information or to represent the Provider will be considered grounds for termination of Services without notice and with all outstanding contractual money due on demand.
33. Using the Providers Services to either knowingly or unknowingly send spam email messages is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to spamming for commercial use. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that any such activity is monitored and stopped. The provider will work with anti spamming agencies to ensure that Services are not impaired by such activity. Should the Customer not take measures to stop the spam within 24 hours of being notified by the Provider then this will be considers a gross abuse of the Services and will be considered grounds for termination without notice and with all outstanding contractual money due on demand.
34. The Customer and users of the Services provided to the Customer will be responsible for any content they publish to the Internet. The Provider will not be held responsible for any harmful or damaging actions that occur from the publishing of any such material. The Customer will be solely liable for any action taken by any party under international law.
35. The Customer agrees to indemnify the Provider and it's officers and employees for any harmful action received from accessing the Internet. The Customer will take preventive measures to ensure their privacy is maintained. This includes but is not limited to ensuring their hardware and software have the latest security measures installed including anti virus software.
36. The Provider does not provide any type of warranty for the Services either written or implied. All Services are provided on a best efforts basis unless a separate SLA is entered into between the Provider and Customer. All speeds advertised or advised are maximum and not guaranteed unless the Customer subscribes to an uncontended Business Connection. The Provider will perform maintenance during off peak hours (00.30-06.30) to ensure as little disruption as possible. The Provider will also give as much advanced notice as possibly using email, or by posting maintenance windows on the web site: www.fibrewifi.com - Should an emergency take place then no notice will be provided to any network outage and Services will be restored as soon as possible.
37. Static and dynamically assigned IP addresses are not the property of the Customer and therefore cannot be transferred. The Provider retains all rights and privileges to these addresses and can modify them as they see fit.
38. All pricing is inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
39. These T&C's are in compliance with the laws of the England and Wales. If it is found that any parts are not in accordance with current laws then the remaining agreement will remain in full effect. If there are any disputes the Provider will work to resolve them quickly and efficiently. If a resolution cannot be obtained then the Provider is a member of Ombudsman Services and the customer should direct any qualifying issues towards:
Ombudsman Services: Communications
PO Box 730